Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Webpage Being Overhauled - New Blog Location Soon

Thanks to my buddy Barjed, we're going to be helping each other out with some service exchange love; I've been setting him up with art assets for his Windows phone game in development, and he will be taking some web stress off my back by gearing up a CMS that will make the ArgyleBox home site a fit-all place to fit blogging, portfolio, contact forms, etc. so I can finally fit into a modern web look. Because I'm all draw and no byte, the web development front of promoting myself as an artist has always been a little jarring, so this will be a boon to my ability to connect with peers and clients and not look like an illegitimate geocities fan site.

In the meantime, I used up a few of my McGuyver tool kits to ooze out a temporary page with some sample art pieces, contact information, and an updated resume. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment