Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy anniversary of the day you made your bloody entrance, Yula!

Not so much art related so much as celebrating the fact that I kept something alive for as long as I have!

My daughter Yula turns 2 on October 24th s we got her portraits done at Sears. There might have been watermarks on some of these, but because their prices ought to be outright theft, I figured I would return the favor for the sake of sharing them with family.

Love me. NOW!
This was the best shot we got that day.
This might innocently be viewed as a cute picture, and you wouldn't be wrong to assume that it was.  But the reality of the situation is that we had to plop her into that cauldron because she refused to be anywhere within sight of that demon photographer and her hell-spun minion that goes by the name of Large Studio Flash Bulb.
The Count would have been proud, but I think he would have had to destroy the extra squash in an OCD rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment