Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Miscellany and some unfinished pieces


From time to time I'll make something and not get a chance to revisit it.  Ok it happens a lot, but in the constant pursuit of expanding a portfolio and in an effort to make funny pictures, it is the nature of the game.

Here are a few of those things that really don't fall into any respectably useful category. Distractions and diversions from productivity I guess.
Afro Duck don't take no shit. His calm gaze wrecks families. I had originally wanted to add many more states to this badass motha' of a duck, but ended up just stopping at 3.
I just had to see what it would look like. The fact that I made this was the cause for whatever I was doing at the time not getting done. Thanks a lot, Abe...
This has been in my Works-In-Progress folder for months.  Just haven't gotten back to it yet, which makes my face sad.
Bliss. Unfinished pixel art scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment